Saturday, February 17, 2007

Banana Tree Photos and Music -DVD Launched

For five and a half months the Draft for the post just below this has been sitting unattended, unpublished. I looked at it this morning and it was fine. No changes necessary, except for the spelling of Arica. I had "Eureka" palms. Probably sums up my feelings at the time. Too bad my need for perfection ends up in so much procrastination.

Yesterday I put out ordering information for the DVD that has resulted from my passion for the tree and all the photos I took, and continue to take. Happily I've arranged with, and gotten permission from, Jeannie Fitzsimmons, ASCAP, to use a piece of her beautiful healing music as background for this wonderful endless loop flowing of more than 100 photos.

Slide shows of the leaves, reflections, and the sky often brought be peace after a bout of anger at the manifestations of the Parkinon's Disease with which my husband has been afflicted. If it worked for me, I realized it might work for other carepartners who might love a DVD to pop into their players for viewing on TV.

I've thus mastered some of the technological features of my computer and created it. See BANANA SKY for details. Not only does the music and photography offer respite and transformation for care givers, the combination gives anyone viewing it pleasure, relaxation and the opportunity to regain balance.

To find out more about Jeannie and listen to clips of her music, go to LotusHeartMusic.com

1 Comments:

At 10:30 PM, Blogger Martin Bradley said...

Very interesting site - my new site is http://www.myspace.com/bradleysbelvedere
about my life in Malaysia - with photos

 

Post a Comment

<< Home